Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Mar 3, 2002  8:14 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] THINGS AREN'T SO SIMPLE RE can we discuss lesson prices?

In a message dated 03/03/2002 2:12:12 PM Central Standard Time,
LeaAnn@k... writes:

<< No, the photo copy thing is a no no...she just eats the charge of the new
music I guess. Her hand out says if she recommends or requires a piece of
music the charge for it is subtracted from her fees. This is probably
something younger students use more than I do....I am constantly ordering and
buying music so I usually have all the stuff she recommends.

WOW. That's ridiculous. That is coddling people too much. HS kids have to
buy books for the classes -- there are discounts you can get (right now TIS
is offering 20% and up off music ordered online!) that you can pass along to
people. She's going to bankrupt herself. That is no way to run a business,
and she IS in business.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com