Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 1, 2002  11:30 pm
Subject:  Re: RE: [vocalist] eModel says Goodbye

In a message dated 3/1/02 6:22:35 PM, laura@d... writes:

<< But this particular message I saw earlier on another one of the Yahoo!
groups I'm a member of. Didn't seem to belong on that one either. I'm
not sure how they're making that work. >>

There are "bots" --software robots--that search lists, web pages etc for
email addresses for compilation into a marketing database. Valid email
addresses--particularly those with an identifiable interest, such as
classical music, or golf, or antiques-- are a valuable commodity these days.

Judy

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17714 Re: eModel says GoodbyeLaura Ruiz   Fri  3/1/2002
17716 Re: eModel says GoodbyePJ. Garner   Fri  3/1/2002
17719 Re: eModel says GoodbyeJohn Link   Sat  3/2/2002

emusic.com