Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Steve Wiseman, eModel Scout" <emodelingscout@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 1, 2002  7:52 pm
Subject:  eModel says Goodbye

From your eModel Scout Steve at www.srwvisions.com

Providing Projects, Products and Services for
Individuals and Businesses to GROW.

…………………..

It is with a great mixture of emotions that we at
eModel say Goodbye
to the modeling side of our business. As many of you
have no doubt
heard Options Talent Group has purchased the modeling
side of
eModel's business (eModel will continue to be a Web
Development
Company).
We are ecstatic for the models, actors, agencies, and
clients that we
work with, as they will have the support of a public
company behind
them. We know that Options Talent Group with its vast
resources can
better meet the needs of our clients.
We are also saddened as many of us leave a company
that grew from 6
employees in one office in Orlando to a staff of over
1000 people
worldwide in less than 18 months.
While eModel will continue its web development side of
the business,
it is a definite crossroads for many of us. Some will
work with
Options, and we wish them the best of luck as they
help continue our
dream. Some of us are staying with eModel, but it will
not be the
same. And finally some will go on to do other things,
and we wish
everyone the best of luck.
All of us at eModel feel that we have in a short time
greatly
affected the modeling industry, and that we have left
a permanent
mark on the industry that will continue for a long
time to come. We
would like to thank all of the agencies, clients,
scouts, and
employees for helping transform the industry. We would
especially
like to thank all of our talent, of who each and every
one is
wonderful and beautiful. Good luck guys, you are in
for a treat
working with such a wonderful company as Options
Talent Group.
A documentary and a book are in development about how
the Internet
changed the industry. Be on the lookout for it soon.

Thank you so much for time. I guess I will be
shutting it down soon.

Please consider visiting my site. Perhaps there is
something of interest there for you to consider.

www.srwvisions.com

Providing Projects, Products and Services for
Individuals and Businesses to GROW.

To your success,

Steve@s...

17708 Re: eModel says GoodbyeElizabeth Finkler   Fri  3/1/2002
17709 Re: eModel says Goodbyesopran@a...   Fri  3/1/2002
17710 Re: eModel says GoodbyePJ. Garner   Fri  3/1/2002
17712 Re: eModel says GoodbyeLaura Ruiz   Fri  3/1/2002
17739 Re: eModel says GoodbyeMs Christine Zimmermann   Sat  3/2/2002
17711 Re: eModel says GoodbyeGreypins@a...   Fri  3/1/2002
17715 Re: eModel says GoodbyePJ. Garner   Fri  3/1/2002
17713 Re: eModel says Goodbyesopran@a...   Fri  3/1/2002
17714 Re: eModel says GoodbyeLaura Ruiz   Fri  3/1/2002

emusic.com