Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lisa Hart" <ladyamadea@h...>
Date:  Fri May 19, 2000  3:23 pm
Subject:  Following a Teacher

Hi Listers.

I am a soon-to-be sophomore in college and I am changing schools in the
fall. The purpose of the move is to continue studying with my present voice
teacher. I love the new campus and the faculty I've met there so far, but
being fairly new to the singing world(less than 4 years), I feel a bit
strange about basing my choice, mostly, on one factor. I'd love any comments
from people who have either made such a move or seen one happen. Thanks.

Lisa Hart

1779 Re: Following a Teacher Richard Barrett   Fri  5/19/2000   4 KB
1800 Re: Following a Teacher Melanie   Sat  5/20/2000   3 KB
1803 Re: Following a Teacher Mezzoid@a...   Sat  5/20/2000   2 KB
1808 Re: Following a Teacher Lisa M Olson   Sat  5/20/2000   2 KB

emusic.com