Vocalist.org archive

From:  Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Date:  Fri Feb 22, 2002  10:14 pm
Subject:  Breathing diagrams

I have an adult student that is having great difficulty learning correct
breathing. She pushes her belly out when she sings, and "can't" expand
the abdominal area when she inhales. She also has many years of dance
training. She is a visual learner so pictures and diagrams are what I
need! Do any of you know internet sources for good illustrated
explanations of breathing? I'll be showing her Miller, Vennard, Sataloff
etc. but any other ideas and images will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Craig, Burnaby BC

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17645 Re: Breathing diagramssopran@a...   Sat  2/23/2002
17646 Re: Breathing diagramsJohn Link   Sat  2/23/2002

emusic.com