Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Tue Feb 19, 2002  5:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] good New York Times article..

I know, for example, that Italy is the paradise of bootleg cds. Although
another country's law may not allow bootlegs to be produced there, they
can't do nothing to prevent Italian ones to be LEGALLY sold in their
territory, as they comply with the Italian copyright laws.

Another problem is determining exactly who performed the illegal act: I
myself know two ways to send a msg to anyone, including this discussion
group, using someone else's e-mail address. Imagine what hackers can do!

Best wishes,

Caio