Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Molly S" <topsop@h...>
Date:  Tue Feb 19, 2002  1:07 am
Subject:  grad schools

Man, I've been so stressed lately about getting into grad schools lately!
Things are starting to look up though. I had an absolutely horrendous
experience with my CCM audition, but I won't bother posting the whole crazy
thing here. If anyone wants to know, write me and I'll respond privately.

It's now less than two weeks for the final Indiana audition date, and I
still haven't gotten anything in the mail from them, so last Thursday I
decided to harass them more (I've called and e-mailed them several times)
and write one last e-mail to see what's going on. When I got home from
school I had a phone message saying that I have the audition! Unfortunately
it's at 9:50 a.m., but I'm happy to have an audition at all. It probably
sounds silly to be excited about just having an audition; I'd normally think
so, but with the way things have been going lately, any small piece of good
news is good enough for me. I'm sure glad that I e-mailed them, because if
I hadn't, I still wouldn't know what's going on and I'd be all freaked out!
Persistance pays off!

Thanks for listening!

Molly

http://www.geocities.com/msopran

"Oh that a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" -
Robert Browning

17602 Re: grad schoolsLYNDA313@a...   Tue  2/19/2002
20560 grad schoolsJean Marie Henderson jeaniebean77 Fri  10/18/2002

emusic.com