Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sat Feb 16, 2002  11:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Healthy belting..Mezzoid's post

In a message dated 02/16/2002 3:51:16 PM Central Standard Time,
DCLARK@r... writes:

<<
Too bad that the guy you worked with did not have the knowledge to help
you. With someone else, you probably would have had a completely
different experience.

Actually, I was supposed to work with someone else earlier in the day, but
her morning session ran over because she was giving us wonderful vocalises
that we could use in our studios (and I do!!) and a real hands-on experience
for the entire group. I am convinced that I would have a much more positive
experience with her. I would go to NYC to work with her privately (on
occasion) if she didn't charge $125/45 minutes. She was wonderful and I
believed her.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com