Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Fri Feb 15, 2002  10:06 am
Subject:  Disappearing for a while!

Dear lovely listers!!

Just to let you know that I've become a lurker at the
moment, and am unsubscribing for a couple of months,
as I'm off on the QE II giving my best!!

I'm doing Capt Corcoran in HMS Pinafore, and we do a
Noel Coward Gala, a musical theatre gala, and a new
show 'Svengali' which features a number of
operetta/opera items.

So, off to the far east, India and South Africa, which
should be a gas.

All best wishes to everyone, and I look forward to
speaking to you again sometime in April.

Take care,

Ian Voice wrecker to the stars, and King of the High
Seas!! (Hmm, not too sure about that one!)

17548 Re: Disappearing for a while!Erica Zweig   Fri  2/15/2002

emusic.com