Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Fri Feb 15, 2002  12:12 am
Subject:  Recording on a PC

I'm having some technical difficulties recording on my
PC and I'm hoping someone might be able to help. What
I want to do is simultaneously record from a
microphone and an accompaniment CD (as in I want the
accompaniment to go through the sound card and not
through the microphone so the quality will be better).
However, I've tried a few programs and none of them
seems to be able to pick up both the line-in and the
sound card at the same time - it's one or the other
only. Is there a program that will let me do this
(that won't cost mega bucks)? Or is there another way
around this? I'd rather not have to do them separately
and try to mix them together.

Jennifer

17538 Re: Recording on a PCbrian   Fri  2/15/2002

emusic.com