Vocalist.org archive

From:  Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Date:  Thu Feb 14, 2002  6:18 pm
Subject:  Healthy belting

Can anyone point me to a resource for this?
Like many, my gut reaction is belt=BAD! I teach my
students to "fake" it by using a nasal chest mix,
which does work well. But, I have heard so much of
NATS presenting workshops, etc. and I would like to
know where I can read about what is being presented!

Melinda (who teaches NO pop - I'll send them
elsewhere! Not only would me taking them not suit
their needs, it would not suit MINE!)

17523 Re: Healthy beltingDiane M. Clark   Thu  2/14/2002
17536 Re: Healthy beltingImthurn Melinda   Fri  2/15/2002

emusic.com