Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Feb 12, 2002  5:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OT ~ Capital Letters:

In a message dated 02/12/2002 10:50:52 AM Central Standard Time,
debbiejo53142@y... writes:

<< IMHO: Trying to read sentences with intermittently capitalized letters is
like trying to walk thru a boulder-broken beach. Possible, but not pleasant.

Thank you for corroborating my opinion. I'm at the point where I see those
posts and hit delete and it's too bad, because I think the poster has some
interesting points... but screaming while I read is not good for my vocal
folds.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17454 Re: OT ~ Capital Letters:sopran@a...   Wed  2/13/2002
17455 Re: OT ~ Capital Letters:Mezzoid@a...   Wed  2/13/2002
17461 Re: OT ~ Capital Letters:Caio Rossi   Wed  2/13/2002
17463 Re: OT ~ Capital Letters:Greypins@a...   Wed  2/13/2002

emusic.com