Vocalist.org archive

From:  Zerbintta@a...
Date:  Fri May 19, 2000  1:16 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Audition experience

In a message dated 5/18/00 7:23:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vivianh@i... writes:

<< How do you deal with the problem of your
accompanist blowing it right in the middle of a piece? >>

Oh God. This happens to me all the time with "Glitter and be Gay." Once I
even had an accompanist STOP PLAYING! I just kept going like he was still
playing. I think the auditioners were impressed by my professionalism and
coolness in a situation that could have casued a singer meltdown.

Zerbie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1747 Re: Audition experience Jennifer   Fri  5/19/2000   3 KB
1755 Re: Audition experience Melanie   Fri  5/19/2000   2 KB

emusic.com