Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann Martin" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Mon Feb 11, 2002  3:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] RE: Breathing

it is the method that we disagree on. even though i would rather do
everything else right and breath wrong than do everything else kind of right
and breath perfectly, the method by which we breath, in normal everyday
activity, is far preferable to any of the methods that seek to 'manually'
override normal breathing. these methods take too long and create more
problems than they are worth.

mike

So mike....just out of curiosity...what should be happening when one breathes
in yoru opinion? Are you in agreement that the breath should be low and your
abdomen should be full and your lower back should feel the expansion? That's
what I believe...and I see others here who belive that as well. What should a
singer feel in your opinion? Nothing?

Lea Ann

emusic.com