Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rose Nightingale Nickerson" <soubrette@b...>
Date:  Mon Feb 11, 2002  11:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Good first roles for budding soubrettes

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Mercedes
To: vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 10:50 PM

Some possibilities of good first roles for a budding soubrette soprano to
learn follow.

<SNIP>

Thank You Karen! I Have Printed Out Your List And Will Keep It
For Reference As I Build My Repertoire. Some Lovely Folks On
Another List Suggested Olympia In *Hoffman* For Me Because Of
My Range And My Appearance.......I Will Probably Tackle Susanna
In *Figaro* Once I've Finished Learning Adele In *Fledermaus*
<I Do *Mein Herr Marquis* And Am Learning The Rest Of The Role

<< Adele, in Johann Strauss's DIE FLEDERMAUS >>

<G> See What I Wrote Above!

Thank You SO Much For All of The Wonderful Advice! It's
Greatly Appreciated!

Rose

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17376 Re: Good first roles for budding lyricsJennifer   Mon  2/11/2002
17388 Re: Good first roles for budding lyricsKaren Mercedes   Mon  2/11/2002

emusic.com