Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jenni <jenni@G...>
Date:  Sun Feb 10, 2002  4:21 pm
Subject:  re: Auditioning clothes for men

On 10 Feb 2002 vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> What to wear for different climates? I live in Ohio and in the winter
> it's COLD, but it gets really warm in the summer. I find it easier to
> look nicer in winter, but how do you look professional, but still be
> comfortable in warmer months???

Trevor,

I grew up in Cincinnati, so I know where you are coming from -- if you
don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes. A favourite trick of my male
friends in the summer would beto wear a short sleeve short and tie with a
and wear the jacket for the auditions, and then take the jacket off when
it was not needed. Other than that, I don't have much experience!!

Regards,

-- Jenni

--
Jenni Glier | Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say
Jenni@G... | to them they translate into their own language and

emusic.com