Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Sun Feb 10, 2002  4:03 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Songs for a New World

Lisa,
I absolutely LOVE this show. I'd love to be in it
sometime as well. I think Jason Robert Brown is just
scratching the surface of what he'll do. SFANW is
great, and his musical, PARADE is great as well. Mr.
Brown came to my college last year while he was
conducting the tour of PARADE and the tour ended here
in Cleveland. If I were you I'd jump on the chance to
do SFANW. I think it would be well worth it. The
sets and costumes aren't that big a deal and the music
stands for itself. I don't think it needs too much
else. Just my two cents. It's great that there's a
fellow Jason Robert Brown fan out there.

Trevor

http://webpages.charter.net/lmiller12/index/LisasMusicPage/