Vocalist.org archive

From:  <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Tue Feb 5, 2002  3:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Wintter Watts

Judy wrote:
<<I am performing in an upcoming American music series, and one of my songs is
by Wintter Watts. I'd like to have some remarks ready but have not been able to
find anything substantive on this composer. Anbody have access to a bio? I'm an
ace with a search engine and so far have not been able to locate much at all,
even at the New Grove (although I have not signed up for complete access). So if
anyone has any information to share, I'd appreciate it very much.>>

I'm not at home to check my Baker's Biographical Dictionary (which could have
the info you want). However, if you can get out to a decent library, I
recommend you consult the reference librarian, because reference books like
Baker's, "Who's Who", etc. may have the info you need.

Online is great, but sometimes the old-fashioned bound books need to be
consulted!

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...