Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Feb 3, 2002  8:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] re: horne vs. von stade, was: menopause

In a message dated 02/03/2002 1:11:18 PM Central Standard Time,
ODivaTina@a... writes:

<< What I have heard of Larmore, I LOVE. Full, rich, connected. And
Troyanos,
as well. (And I have also been compared to Troyanos, along with Waltraud
Meier.) >>

Mmmmm.... some things I like, some not. Don't like her American CDs ("My
Native Land" the stuff she does on "Faces of Love."). It always seems to be
artificially dark. Do like her Mozart/Handel aria CD ("Where shall I fly?").
It's lovely, rich, fluid, easy, connected.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com