Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Sat Feb 2, 2002  3:07 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] menopause

In a message dated 2/1/2002 4:26:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Greypins@a... writes:

> so tina, basically you feel as if you sing the same way regardless of
> style but, you alter the resonance when you change styles?

Yes. I will press the chest a little harder for some edge now and then on
the R & B / Soul stuff, but that could easily be considered a coloration.
Sometimes for soft ballads or jazz tunes, I will use way more head
registration than I would anywhere else, but, again, that could be considered
a coloration issue rather than a singing technique difference.
TinaO

emusic.com