Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Thu Jan 31, 2002  10:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Off Topic: Pseudo Opera and What's Next?

Lloyd:

Dear ALL:
I would like to dump a fact into this discussion about the future of
opera that, to my knowledge, has not been mentioned. According to
Opera America, Opera in the USAis the fastest growing performance
art, ahead of theatre, concerts of all kinds, and even films.<

So is the Chinese economy in the last 10 years. The difference is that when
the US grew 1% in 3 months it grew a whole China.

Caio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17134 Re: Off Topic: Pseudo Opera and What's Next?Laura Ruiz   Fri  2/1/2002
17136 Re: Off Topic: Pseudo Opera and What's Next?Lloyd W. Hanson   Fri  2/1/2002

emusic.com