Vocalist.org archive

From:  Andrea K <ipiggy7@y...>
Date:  Thu Jan 31, 2002  1:03 am
Subject:  Re: Re: CD/disc vs tape recorders in studios (was: i need

For a cheap and easy cassette recorder I bought
one from Radioshack (Radioshack brand) for about
$60.00 and I use it to tape Band Practice. Since
it's meant to pickup voices from taping lectures
etc.; the voice comes out better than any of the
other instruments.

For your own CD recordings, any digital source
(ex.digital video camera), bring that into your
Macintosh Computer(depending on model you can
write CD's CDRW's or DVD's) you can use imovie;
you can export it to other software(you don't
have to for Quicktime) and create quicktime and
mp3's and just use the audio track; and you're
not fooling with drivers and 3rd party programs,
it all just comes with it.
If anyone wants specific instructions let me know
by private email.

-Andrea

http://auctions.yahoo.com

emusic.com