Vocalist.org archive

From:  Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Date:  Thu Jan 31, 2002  12:23 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] I sally again

Ron.
Thanks for your post. I was getting exceedingly annoyed with the amount
of garbage coming through on Vocalist-t. It seems to have slowed down
for the time being

oldervoice wrote:

> I have saved an immense amount of time by getting messages
> from the board, rather than cluttering up MY service with mostly
> useless blather.

I put filters on so that certain senders went directly to trash.
Unfortunately, I probably missed a few good posts about relevant (to me)
subjects.

> I don't see many post's from Isabelle anymore, and many voices have
> gone silent. Quitting a potentially fine group is, in my opinion,
> foolish, as there may be some really valuable insight still
> submitted. So, I will continue to peruse the messages, and may reply
> to some of you privately from time to time. Some of you are already
> members of a group we have in common, and I'll see you there.

If you don't mind me asking, what group is this? I subscribe to
Choralist, but find that it doesn't address the needs of teachers and
singers as much as Vocalist.

emusic.com