Vocalist.org archive

From:  "elly28_03" <bellavocemia@h...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  4:35 pm
Subject:  Re: I sally again

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "oldervoice" <baritone21@h...> wrote:
> (Dear) (oh Dear) Vocalisters,
>
> My sanity has been given a measure of protection since I stopped
> receiving Digest e mails.

Dear Ron;

I'm new to this message board so I have not yet had the chance to
discuss any topics with you. I will not make a claim to know you
because, well, I dont. I think I can gather from the tone of your post
and the dissapointment in the replies that followed, that you are a
man of much experience and knowledge. As a student who is in the
process of soaking up evey bit of information available, the loss of
your presence here will disapoint me to no end.

This said, I do understand your reasons for leaving. The amount of
mail that has filtered into my account in just one day has bordered on
rediculous.

I hope to have the opporitunity to correspond with you in the future,
even if you are only here once in a while.

Sincerely
Elly

emusic.com