Vocalist.org archive

From:  Milena Sertich Grubor <mgrubor@u...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  2:33 pm
Subject:  MiniDisc Recorders

Hello Everyone,
Here at school, when the new semester began every vocalist and their
grandmother had some kind of MiniDisc recorder. They seem to be much more
useful than a tape recorder, and gets really high quality recording.
However, I cannot seem to figure out which is a good one...anyone out
there have experience with these recorders, or just a whiz with
electronics in general to make some recommendations? Also, the recording
only seems to be as good as the microphone, any recommendations for mics?
Oh, and I don't have lots of money to burn...
Thanks, milena
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
milena sertic grubor -
801 east ann street -
ann arbor, michigan 48104 -
248-217-7310 cell -
248-641-9078 home troy -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
if you are feeling sinister
go off and find a minister
he'll try in vain to ease the pain
of being a hopeless unbeliever
-belle and sebastian
-----------------------------------

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 Greypins@a... wrote:

> << Quitting a potentially fine group is, in my opinion,
> foolish, as there may be some really valuable insight still
> submitted. So, I will continue to peruse the messages, and may reply
> to some of you privately from time to time. Some of you are already
> members of a group we have in common, and I'll see you there.
> Some of the rest of you can congratulate yourselves. You have
> tranformed Vocalist-temporary into your own forum, Vocalist-witless. >>
>
> dear ron,
>
> losing you is like the death of a mentor; a tragic loss. we wish
> you
> nothing but the best as go forth, onward to your next calling. i can
> only
> hope we will catch wind of your marvelous exploits.
>
> your biggest fan,
> mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17061 Re: MiniDisc RecordersDré de Man   Tue  1/29/2002

emusic.com