Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  9:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: fantasy concert

In a message dated 01/29/2002 3:27:11 AM Central Standard Time,
ipiggy7@y... writes:

<< It's already happened. Many times, something goes out and the singer keeps
going to reveal a surprisingly good voice, does the rest acapella, unplugged,
un-miked (even in a carpeted hall - shudder) whatever. >>

That's wonderful. I'm glad to hear that. We want people to perform well -
few people consciously wants a performer to fail, no matter how much they may
or may not like the particular style of music. When people rise above the
problems of technology to demonstrate that beyond the hype, they still have
the chops, that should be applauded.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com