Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  1:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] shiny happy people FOR mark!

In a message dated 01/28/2002 7:32:40 PM Central Standard Time,
LMorgan923@t... writes:

<< You know, most e-mail programs have some feature that allows you to
exclude mail from certain addresses. May I recommend this approach to
everyone. If someone repeatedly annoys you, just don't read their e-mails.
You're certainly not going to change them by responding. I have to say that
my life with this list has been much happier since I started doing this. >>

It hasn't worked for me because it's coming from vocalist... I've tried.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com