Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  12:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Political correctness

Imthurn:

>Not meaning to cause a string of replies, but can
someone please comment as to the lack of political
correctness in this post (below)? ...

I was also puzzled when I read someone saying that.

Regarding his accent, it may be a good idea, if that's so important for his
career and if you can't do that by yourself, sending him to a Hispanic
speech therapist, but I mean one whose English sounds native ( probably one
who was brought up bilingually ). That professional will very likely be able
to help him notice the differences and make the necessary adjustments in the
sound production.

Best wishes,

Caio

emusic.com