Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Ja-Naé" Duane <elektra1313@y...>
Date:  Mon Jan 28, 2002  4:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Callas question

OH Mike........everyone knows that, silly! Actually,
the whole event of the weight loss has been a mystery
and there is nothing that actually documents the tape
worm. Besides out of all the folklore.....the tape
worm is the one that has gotten the most publicity. I
had to do a research project on Callas in undergrad,
and in 3 different books the tape worm was mentioned.

The truth is.....we will never know for sure. This
theory just happens to be the most spread of the
rumors.

Ja-Naé
--- Greypins@a... wrote:
> elektra1313@y... writes:
>
> > Maria Callas lost her weight because of a tape
> >worm she had.
> >

> ok ja-nae, you're going to have to tell us more than
> just that (you know, the
> details, how you found out, etc.)
>
> mike

=====
Up and Coming diva,founder of the National Artistic Effort, and expert
self-promoter, Ja-Naé Duane, is taking the music world by storm.....one gig at a
time.
Check out:http://www.Ja-Nae.com

For more information on the National Artistic Effort, please go
to:http://us.geocities.com/elektra1313/index.html
Join the Club!:NAE@yahoogroups.com

http://auctions.yahoo.com

emusic.com