Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Leo Morgan" <leomor@g...>
Date:  Wed May 17, 2000  8:33 pm
Subject:  Vocal Masterclass

Hi all , went to a vocal masterclass last night in the National
Concert Hall in Dublin.Bass/baritone, Williard White, gave the class. He
has a super voice and is a good teacher. He was
walking offstage after the session was over and as I was sitting
front roe.I took a chance and asked him to sing. He was quite
charming about it , said it was not in his contract but what
the heck, and sang the "Vagabond" by Vaughan Williams.

I had never heard him before. Has anyone on the list.??

Regards Leo ----Drogheda

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1708 Re: Vocal Masterclass Ian Belsey   Thu  5/18/2000   3 KB
1727 Re: Vocal Masterclass Leo Morgan   Thu  5/18/2000   4 KB
1741 Re: Vocal Masterclass Ian Belsey   Fri  5/19/2000   2 KB
1784 Re: Vocal Masterclass thomas mark montgomery   Fri  5/19/2000   2 KB

emusic.com