Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nande ." <denanny@h...>
Date:  Sat Jan 26, 2002  10:59 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Re: pseudo opera

Sharon,
Alessandro Safina is indeed really popular here in Europe. As I understand,
he's (was) a professional opera singer in Italy and hooked up with this
producer for this 'project cd'. As far as I know, Safina thinks it's all a
big joke and will return to his original job once the hype is over....
But you're right, he's very easy on the eyes as well as the ears!
:-)
Bye,
Nande