Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Sat Jan 26, 2002  2:31 am
Subject:  Sarah Brightman

LOOK AT HER EYES!!! She can't get enough of the "angel" thing! (Angel of
Music, the Phantom of the Opera) Besides, Sarah sings a lot of pop
songs, and in this field her voice is really pretty and really sweet, i
even like her in musicals but she's going mad and doing things she never
should. I heard on the net she singing Ah Non Credea Mirarti and Ah non
giunge uman pensiero! If you ever hear it you'll wanna die immediately!

This is MY opinion of Sarah Brightman...she used to be a little plump...and now
she is thin and wants to become Kate Bush...think about it...the shreiking, the
wailing, the spooky filmy dresses she wears and her moving her arms about...JUST
LIKE Kate Bush used to do...if she sings Wuthering Heights anytime soon I will
be forced to write her a mean letter.

Lea Ann

emusic.com