Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Thu Jan 24, 2002  11:18 pm
Subject:  Re: Elemt. school singing was: RE: [vocalist] why female pop singers don't use head voice, much

Dear Dré and Vocalisters:

Yes, I am retired. My wife Sally and I taught Voice, Opera and Vocal
Pedagogy for the past 14 years at NAU. Sally retired in December of
2000 and I retired in May of 2001 after 44 years of teaching, half of
it in the public schools and half of it in the Universities. Somehow
in all of that I found time to be a featured soloist with the
Plymouth Music Series, directed by Philip Brunelle and be a guest
artist with Minnesota Opera.

I will include my new, professional title but it seems ridiculous to me now.

--
Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice and Vocal Pedagogy, Emeritus

emusic.com