Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
Date:  Wed Jan 23, 2002  11:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] more sop, clarinet and piano rep

Vocalist,

Here's a rep question for you guys - I think I've asked for clarinet, sop
and piano rep before. However, now I have to try and find something that is
either a song cycle, or that will be about 10-15 min in length. Schubert's
Der Hirt auf dem Felsen is out, as we've done it before, and so is Argento's
To be sung upon the water. Does anyone know if Hohvannes O Lady Moon is
from a cycle?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Fiona

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16779 Re: more sop, clarinet and piano repLaura Ruiz   Wed  1/23/2002
16826 Re: more sop, clarinet and piano repKaren Mercedes   Fri  1/25/2002
16824 Re: more sop, clarinet and piano repKaren Mercedes   Thu  1/24/2002

emusic.com