Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Wed Jan 23, 2002  3:33 pm
Subject:  herd mentality, was: pseudo-opera

as long as the public is willing to be confused, the predatory
capitalist will tell them anything to make a buck. we can't blame bocelli
and church for mcdonald's, milly-vanilly, blood type diets or any other silly
scheme if, the general public is so willingly gullible. (btw, when i looked
up 'gullible' in my dictionary, i couldn't find it. am i spelling it
correctly?)

the same herd mentality can be found as the gullible masses flock to
the latest gurus, whatever field they choose to follow in. investment
strategists, exercise designers and even voice teachers prey on the flock of
the confused so, why shouldn't sony?

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16770 Re: herd mentality, was: pseudo-operaJennifer   Wed  1/23/2002

emusic.com