Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Jan 20, 2002  11:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Love, Janis

In a message dated 01/20/2002 2:55:22 PM Central Standard Time,
Greypins@a... writes:

<< someone you might want to check out is eva cassidy. she sang a wide
variety of music. at times, she's reminiscent of joplin while, at other
times, she can be more like dusty springfield. apparently, she was very
shy
and not all that interested in promoting herself. unfortunately, she's
dead, dying at the age of 33 (i think) of melanoma. >>

Another fine singer. Also, my SO just got a recording of Amy Carreia (sp?)
who is quite good.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com