Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Sun Jan 20, 2002  7:01 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] image

In a message dated 1/19/2002 6:25:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Mezzoid@a... writes:

> Especially if you're here in Wisconsin, like me. This is the Dairy State,
> after all. And the Beer City. People are ... well-padded here. I'm thin

Well, my intention is NOT to be combative at all, but most Americans eat WAAY
too much dairy (not to mention red meat and processed foods) for optimum
health, and we all know that Americans are generally more overweight than
other cultures. So, I don't think it is prudent to use a mid-western state
like Wisconsin's overall food values as a measure of what is desirable or
even acceptable.
TinaO

emusic.com