Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  7:41 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] image

One thing I've noticed about ALL "stars" of all brands, from pop to opera to
screen to media, is that when they first started out, they looked just like
the rest of us non-stars. It is only once they made it into the loop with
their talents and became successful that they gained stylists and changed
their appearances.

And who is a better example of that than Courtney Love? I'd call her a singer
but what she does isn't really singing..more like screaming. She used to look
like someone who crawled out of the gutter, now she looks like someone who
crawled out of the gutter and got a nose job.

Lea Ann

emusic.com