Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  5:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Charlotte

Judy:>
You miss the point. Even a smallish voice can usually be heard through a
wall
meters away--probably even Church and Bocelli.

Sure, but I think you should take for granted I can tell the difference
between overhearing my parents having sex in the room at the end of the
corridor and my singing teacher's voice projecting meters away through a
thick wall ( and I must add: in an acoustically prepared classroom ). I was
talking about a voice that ricochets all around you so as to make you think
he's singing into a mike and there are speakers all around you but it's just
his plain voice. Singing Deep Purple!

>Big voices are not nearly as easy to
record as small voices--another reason why Church and Bocelli sound better
on
recordings than in person.<

Have you listened to them in person?

Caio