Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  2:36 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] image

Lauren:

>So, let's say I'm interested in becoming a high profile artist. Should I
spend lots of time and money on my image? I've already got a good start,
thanks to our good Maker, so should I capitalize on that and try to break
through with my looks? Or should I scorn that philosophy and strive solely
to be the best singer possible? Would impresarios and directors look down
upon me if I come across as a screen siren?<

Just don't forget one thing: you'll have to go to bed with those impresarios
and directors before, and they tend to look like Pavarotti and Cabalet. Are
you sure you're willing to do ANYTHING for a successful, profitable career?

:-)

Caio

emusic.com