Vocalist.org archive

From:  lolipastor@a...
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  2:52 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Martin Sexton

Okay, forget these singers for whom we all obviously have a certain degree of
distaste... how about a really amazing singer!!!! My newest favorite singer
is Martin Sexton. WOW, amazing. My boyfriend who knows nothing about opera
but is an amazing jazz saxophone player introduced me to him, and now I can't
get enough. I had never even heard of him before, but he has all of these
CD's out -- Black Sheep, Into the Journey, The American... etc. My two
favorite songs are "Glory Bound" (Black Sheep) and "The Way I Am" (2
different versions, on Into the Journey and The American) -- the later having
some pretty AMAZING vocal stuff in it.... just get these CDs and listen and
ENJOY. I'm so excited that I now know his singing.

Lauren

emusic.com