Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  1:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Charlotte

TinaO:

>She is actually, I think, 17 now,<

So, great, in 1 year she'll turn 18, we'll be able to date, get married and
then I'll be rich.

> and yes, I started singing in my first rock
band at 15. (I didn't touch classical until I was 23.)

I'm curious now: what are you up to nowadays?

> I was actually
comparing her to when I first began lessons, and I presume she has had some
semblance of training from someone.<

I saw a documentary about her on TV some time ago and they showed her
teacher. I just don't remember her name.

>Now, my mom, who doesn't know
ANYTHING about music, and in my own sense of aesthetics, has a rather
plebian
appreciation of it, also is baffled by the whole Church thing. Even she
detects something quite lacking. Now THAT is a testament!<

Wow... your mother is really musical. My mother was astonished at her! hehe

Caio

emusic.com