Vocalist.org archive

From:  <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Jan 18, 2002  9:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Charlotte

Andrea wrote:
<< I know what voice training involves, I takelessons. Some trained classical
singers, sound thin, high and/or screechy and they are famous. I think Charlotte
sounds better than them. >>

Fair enough. Would you share which specific opera singers you're referring to?
Many of us may well agree with you!! There are a several opera singers with
international careers whose singing I don't like, at least as heard on the radio
or CD, and even a few I've heard live in the opera house.

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...

emusic.com