Vocalist.org archive

From:  wadijedo@a...
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  10:40 pm
Subject:  Fwd: speech level singing

From:  WaDiJeDo@a...
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  7:17 pm
Subject:  speech level singing

sorry about my first posting with no subject. If you did not read it because
there was no subject line here is the message
Hi Listers,
I have just recieved my first book and CD's on Speech Level singing, Called
Singing for the Stars, I went through every lesson and I think I am now ready
to start. I have one question, How do I know if my Larynx is where it is
suppose to be and if I feel it moving up slightly is that bad? When I am
speaking it moves up slightly. I wish I had someone physically to help me
with this.
thanks
Janis
P.S. thanks to all who responded to my voice color e-mail, I think maybe what
the sound is, if I am thinking correctly is a dark muddy sound, I don't
really know.