Vocalist.org archive

From:  lolipastor@a...
Date:  Thu Jan 17, 2002  6:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Who Is She?

I"M SO EXCITED THAT CHARLOTTE CHURCH HAS BEEN FINALLY MENTIONED HERE>

I can't stand the girl....okay, no, she's fine, whatever, but I really can't
listen to her singing. All that Tina said, is so true.. the technique is all
over the place. All I can say is that when I was her age, I should have had
such a great manager -- I would be rolling in dough right now, because I
actually sounded not too much different from how I sound now, as a soon to be
24 year old... well, of course, I sounded younger then, but somehow my
technique was right in line... ANYWAY, this is not a praise-Lauren forum, I
just wanted to sound my frustration.

Lauren, the prematurely talented, yet nonetheless starving artist.

emusic.com