Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Wed Jan 16, 2002  9:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Who Is She?

In a message dated 1/16/2002 1:00:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
erb@s... writes:

> But the singing is superb!

Speaking of such, I saw A Beautiful Mind last night (good movie) and as the
credits rolled a voice singing with orchestra came over the speakers. It was
unbelieveably amateurish; singing off the voice, with no back space, no
breath control, no phrasing. (It reminded me of me when I was a VERY
beginning student, actually.) I couldn't believe that a huge budget
Hollywoood movie would have this really quite atrocious singing as part of
its production, and was therefore quite piqued as to who this possibly could
be.
It was Charlotte Church.
TinaO

emusic.com