Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sharon Szymanski" <szy@n...>
Date:  Sat Jan 12, 2002  5:21 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] giving up the fags

Hi All, I have given up the cigs, 9 days now and counting. I have heard
it
said
that you can gain half an octave by being off the fags, I'm a bass and
thish
would be a nice bonus if it were true, maby one of the docs. or someone
who
has given up themselves
can tell me what to expect vocally. I was smoking 40 a day, stupid, but,
there you are

Regards, Leo-------Drogheda.

Leo - I'm inspired! But does this mean I have to give up potato chips
and popcorn? I'm not as strong as you are! Honestly, kudos to you and
I'll bet the voice will improve, albeit slowly.

Sharon Szymanski
The Szymanski Studio -"encouraging excellence in the vocal arts"

emusic.com