Vocalist.org archive

From:  " Mirko Ruckels" <mirkoruckels@i...>
Date:  Thu Jan 10, 2002  2:01 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Digest Number 977

Mirko:

> If you believe in VALUE over taste, then you must believe that there is
some
> ultimate truth out there, and that there is some *scale* to which we can
> judge everything.
> Give me taste over value anytime.

So you must be against any legal system, and you must think there's nothing
wrong about destroying the WTC and the lives in there. How could you judge
bin Laden or the guy who's into raping your mother and having fun with your
10-year-old brother as if he were a Californian kind of "twinkie"?

They're not wrong, it's just their "taste", isn't it?

Ciao,

Don't try to dig your way out of the hole you've dug by problematising. I'm
talking about music, not politics.

Mirko

emusic.com