Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Wed Jan 9, 2002  3:48 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] CELEBRITY AND MORTALITY

> > Bye,
> >
> > Caio
> >

> Caio, Does your name mean contrarian in english, because that's how you're
> behaving. To quote Suzanne Powders, "Stop the insanity!" This is the most
> inane thread ever on this list.
>
> Randy Buescher

As long as people like you insist on keeping it alive, this inanity will last.
But I don't think it's inane. Isn't it the expression of that classical versus
pop singing tension in other terms? And doesn't that derive from the discussion
of the bigger picture this whole Beatles thing has led us to? When you and Lloyd
discuss how distorted a vowel should be you're developing this very same "inane"
thread with a bottom-up approach ( ain't that even more inane?).

Bye,

Caio

emusic.com