Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Wed Jan 9, 2002  2:39 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Celebrity and Mortality

In a message dated 01/08/2002 4:45:41 PM Central Standard Time,
caiorossi@t... writes:

<< Christine... you OBVIOUSLY tried to convince me and are irritated because
you couldn't prove me wrong. I was never hostile, and IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU
TO QUOTE ANY HOSTILE POST FROM ME ON THAT, for the simple reason that it
doesn't exist! Much different from you saying I make your stomach hurt.

You belong to a pop cult... the Beatlecult. Get help!

The thing is, Caio, I don't even own a Beatles CD. I enjoy it when I hear it
on the radio. Every post from you that is argumentative and annoying -- come
to think of it, that's every one of your posts -- is perceived as hostile.
If anyone needs help, it's you.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com